Re: [Tigers] Engine Swap

To: tigers@autox.team.net, "Andy Walker" <awtiger@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine Swap
From: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 14:06:17 -0500
Andy:

Not that it probably matters in your situation but there are
bell-housings around that will bolt up to both the 5-bolt and 6-bolt
blocks (they have two sets of mounting holes). They show up occasionally
on eBay. Many years ago, my original bell housing fractured where the
clutch arm enters, so I replaced my bell housing with one with the dual
pattern, anticipating that I might, somewhere down the road, want to use
a later block. That never happened, but it's still in there.

Tod
B382002384LRXFE
TAC 864