Re: [Tigers] Regulators

To: <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Regulators
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 10:34:07 -0500
Owain
        I would suggest you try to find someone who can rebuild that
alternator.  I have done that with several and it generally costs less than
$100.  Maybe there is a better fix for that internal regulator that comes
with a rebuild.

Sometimes you can find kits to rebuild alternators that have all the parts
you need.

        I'm not the electrical guy but I believe that regulator has to have
similar amperage capacity as the alternator output otherwise they will burn
each other out.

Ron Fraser