Re: [Tigers] Tiger Steering Wheels for 1966 MK 1A

To: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com> (Win)/7.2.2_GA_2852)
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Steering Wheels for 1966 MK 1A
From: Will Seay <wseay@embarqmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 14:40:11 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Tiger List Serve <Tigers@autox.team.net>
X_cmae_category: , , a=oaYEPAUovVgA:10 a=1poGYrevpj8A:10 a=yyGz64G-kOMA:10 a=IkcTkHD0fZMA:10 a=1oqGTYSLAAAA:8 a=hZu6OtwFeJUA:10 a=CjxXgO3LAAAA:8 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=1vJB4Q0JObBIK9sKdrMA:9 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=J0aUVQLP0FIA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=rC2wZJ5BpNYA:10 a=cvn8laQl214A:10 a=UDo720tNcInnqUF9S9yrCA==:117
Joel,
You might want to get yourself an Alpine (plastic) steering wheel and put an
aftermarket cover on it.  I have seen a number of these covers and many are
very nice.  I remember that before I had my car restored that I had a cover
on the wheel and, frankly, I liked the feel of the covered wheel better than
the feel of the (restored) wooden wheel.

-Will 382001570