Re: [Tigers] Tiger for sale

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger for sale
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 19:19:16 -0800
>>>Here is an interesting idea.<<<
Jay,
  Are you being facetious??? The reason I ask is because the presence of a
battery box is a question mark for a non-authentic Tiger.  It is hard to
tell what is under the trunk mat, but there again the spare tire location
causes me to ponder.  Then there is the "through the frame holes were
bypassed." And, I'm struggling to tell if the  frame has been reinforced
with all new suspension" means the bypass holes aren't there (anymore)???
Odd that they would reinforced be on a "rust free" Tiger.  Just saying....

Tom