Re: [Tigers] Two Tigers in this years Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale

To: Cullen1972 <cmccann1972@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Two Tigers in this years Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale
From: "Armacost, Don Jr." <drarmacost@pmlights.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 17:13:48 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: Pointers <gpointer@telusplanet.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
The red one.  The yellow mess is still available.

> On Jan 17, 2014, at 10:56 AM, "Cullen1972" <cmccann1972@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The red car or the custom yellow one?
>
> Cullen
>
> Sent from my iPhone.
>
>> On Jan 16, 2014, at 10:12 PM, Pointers <gpointer@telusplanet.net> wrote:
>>
>> Sold: $60K
>>
>>> On Jan 16, 2014, at 4:19 PM, Pointers <gpointer@telusplanet.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> When is the last time there was a Tiger at that auction? There was one
>> auctioned when I was there in 1996, but I don't think there's been one
> since,
>> though I could be mistaken. Not sure why; always wondered; maybe they
> became
>> Alger-wary? Hence both specimens have been TAC'd:
>>> Lot 803 - red, from Florida.
>>> Lot 1164 - yellow. With some funky, err..."custom" touches:
>>> - door map pockets (where are the side window wind up levers)?
>>> - name plate on hood (was there ever such)?
>>> - rear hood hold-downs (heh)?
>>> - no side chrome
>>> - grill absent; repl w/driving lights
>>>
>>> Anyhow, if the vendors are listers, I wish you success on the block. Will
>> watch with interest.
>>>
>>> Gary up in the great white north.
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/cmccann1972@gmail.com
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/drarmacost@pmlights.com

When forwarding, use "BCC" and press "Send" only AFTER you have deleted all
extraneous email addresses from this email. It's the smart way to share. If
you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history, which includes
my email address! It's a courtesy to me and others who may not wish their
email addresses sent all over the world, and helps prevent Spammers from
mining addresses and viruses from being propagated.      This email and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
Recipient. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Peterson
Manufacturing and subsidiaries (Maxi-Seal Harness, Mission Plastics
North/Arkansas, Transworld, Vector Tool) . Warning: Although Peterson
Manufacturing and subsidiaries (Maxi-Seal Harness, Mission Plastics
North/Arkansas, Transworld, Vector Tool) has taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or
attachments.