[Tigers] Selling B9473298

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Selling B9473298
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@hargray.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 21:44:41 -0400
After 17 years I have decided it is time to pass B9473298 on to someone else.
I am going to auction it on ebay in a couple of weeks with a $60K reserve. But
if someone on this list would like it for that price I will part with it. It
isnbt TACbed, but it has been certified as authentic by Tiger Auto in
Dayton. It scored 90.5 at the Hilton Head Concours dbElegance in November. I
have four pages of documentation for anyone interested, and enough photos to
fill your inbox.

James Pickard
Beaufort, SC