Re: [Tigers] Fuel Pump Question

To: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel Pump Question
From: Jeffery Randall <jefferyrandall@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 19:21:13 -0400
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
So after a day of working on the engine, (carb and valve adjustment) got
the carb sorted out , the metering block for the secondaries was loose
inside the bowl causing fuel to drip on to the throttle plate.1 down now on
to the accelerator pump, I removed the Philips screw that holds the nozzle
for the A pump and looked down at the needle valve inside and found a shard
of diecast jamming the needle, tried picking it out to no avail , so I got
the air gun and gave a quick blast straight down at the needle and it
popped out and down on to the throttle plate. fished it out with needle
nose,  then gave a pump and a lovely fountain came up, replaced the nozzle
all fixed!