Re: [Tigers] Throttle bracket

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Throttle bracket
From: "wseay" <wseay@embarqmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 11:34:00 -0400
X_cmae_category: , , a=NRhBtz8MTkgvychPs07gew==:17 a=1poGYrevpj8A:10 a=8nJEP1OIZ-IA:10 a=1oqGTYSLAAAA:8 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=x38OeTfBmK0TZt-JjywA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=J0aUVQLP0FIA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=cvn8laQl214A:10 a=NRhBtz8MTkgvychPs07gew==:117
B382001570 didn't come with one of these plates.  I also have a copy of the
installation instructions for the F4B factory high rise option.  With regard
to the throttle linkage bracket it says "Throttle linkage, bracket and
return spring are installed in regular stock position.  Make sure cable type
throttle lines up correctly and you obtain full throttle with no binding,
etc.".  The instructions are careful to detail any adapters, etc. that are
supplied for the installation.  It's pretty clear to me that this plate
didn't come as part of a factory high rise kit either.

Will Seay - wseay@embarqmail.com
"I think not therefore I am not" (anon)