Re: [Tigers] Mark 2 Wheel Arch Trim

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mark 2 Wheel Arch Trim
From: "Tom Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 09:36:23 -0700
At some point Rootes could afford the cost of the trim for the 531(?) Mark
II Tigers without sending the cost of the car skyrocketing. I used the
$8,425 (including shipping) cost of this single set and divided it by the
531 production number. It came out to $15.86 per set of four. For half the
Mark II's (265) it would be $31.72 and for a quarter of the Mark II's (133)
it would be $63.44.

So, could these have been reproduced for $8,425?  I don't know, but if they
could..., 133 Mark II owners paying $63.44 per set of four would have
recouped the cost of a single set. Just something to think about.

Tom