Re: [Tigers] Mark 2 Wheel Arch Trim

To: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mark 2 Wheel Arch Trim
From: Chip Broadbooks <chip.broadbooks@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 16:03:13 -0400
Cc: LIST TIGER <tigers@autox.team.net>
There was someone in the UK that was reproducing the egg crate grill and
the wheel arch trim. He was selling them on eBay.

Unfortunately, eBay has deleted the correspondence I had with him... :/
There's an original set on EBay from Canada that's going to go for over
$7,100.00. It begs the question: does anyone in the group know of a U.S.
based trim manufacturer that does small lot work?

We've reached beyond the point of reasonable pricing, especially for Mark 2
specific parts. it's time to  supply the demand for the couple hundred of
us who, frankly can't afford that kind of cost.

Tom
'67 Mark 2