Re: [Tigers] Dipstick (the item, not the derogatory term)

To: <awtiger@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Dipstick (the item, not the derogatory term)
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 11:33:11 -0400
Andy
        The Parts list shows this part as
1224808 - no Ford part # - dipstick     - with a note C4JZ-6750-A
6100489 - C2OZ-6754-A   Dipstick tube

It is very possible Rootes modified the Ford dipstick to fit under the Tiger
bonnet.

The LAT 2 picture looks like a repop of the Shelby American dress up kit.
My guess is that those are not the exact look of the parts for the Tiger
Kit.

Anyone have a picture of the real Tiger dress up Kit parts?

Ron Fraser