[Tigers] Cowl screw

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Cowl screw
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 10:49:16 -0400
Hey, guys:

I've been a Tiger owner now for coming up on thirty-five years and yet I can't
believe I'm going to have to ask this question.  There is a pan head screw on
top of the cowl on the driver's side right above the firewall.  I've never
known what this was for, although I speculate that it was used on the Alpine as
a ground point (maybe?).  The question is a two-parter...first, what exactly is
the screw for and, second...is it supposed to be painted the body color or left
natural?

Thanks much,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK