[Tigers] Help!

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Help!
From: "Larry Mayfield" <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 18:53:14 -0700
Ok, so I have been getting messages from the list owner saying I have
excessive bounces. And that my membership had been disabled until I fixed or
re-upped my membership. WTH?   That too many members had been getting
bounces from my email.  If so, how come someone didn't tell me that they
were not getting through to me, directly? So, will at least one of you try
and send me a test message and then send the bounce message to
larry.mayfield@mayfco.com  directly? That way I can at least try and figure
out what is going on..

Many thanks!

Larry