Re: [Tigers] Help!

To: "Larry Mayfield" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "'Tiger List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Help!
From: "Dave Munroe" <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 08:34:03 -0300
Larry:

You may recall back a year and half ago I had the same problem when I fired
up my new Blackberry Z10 and discovered I couldn't access this List because
it only sent text out in HTML...upon inquiry their Tech Line told me HTML
was the way of the future and whatever service I was unable to access
because of this, needed to get into the 21st Century!

Well, they have capitulated in the wake of the volley of complaints, and
sent out an app to allow Z10 users to choose their preference. I can now
reach this List with my 'Berry.

Glad you figured it out!

Dave