Re: [Tigers] tiger radiator

To: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] tiger radiator
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 05:17:33 -0400
Cc: LIST TIGER <tigers@autox.team.net>
If you ever need less than 1/2 inch more clearance to the rad and you have
the original early timing cover, its worth remembering that the later
timing covers are thinner.   you'll need to use different bolts to attach
it.   i've never tried changing one with the engine still in the car but it
should be doable with a quality damper puller and the rad removed.