Re: [Tigers] FW: ELECTRICAL THEORY BY JOSEPH LUCAS]

To: jay.laifman@gmail.com, clydemclaughlin@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] FW: ELECTRICAL THEORY BY JOSEPH LUCAS]
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 14:30:30 -0400
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Full-name: CoolVT
To me the weakest part of Lucus wiring is the grounding  system.  Look at
how our headlights are grounded.  I remember an MGB  that came with a sheet
metal screw screwed into the firewall  for a  ground.  Well an intermittent
ground. I concur with Jay, other than ground  I've had little problem with
the Lucas system.

In a message dated 10/18/2014 2:04:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,