Re: [Tigers] Calif plates

To: johnp@ciseast.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Calif plates
From: genepadgett@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 19:22:45 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: john procida <john.procida@gmail.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Thread-index: Ac/q87INP/0zJVaPQjiEOMbCN51mMLR0zrkc s=q20140121; t=1413660168; bh=4MjFKKjpUwTcTVeXEAaQVgWeADozDdTWmx3PkSBMIYA=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=Ngc6ceSslOE3iwfzs9zVI0CCCGd9ABJIumJPszd+wdRzCCefZR++4NzIavAHg+eda UdFsCONevAQckQlute/FboXzTZ1b2rbcifjwe9WMaAfPPo4Cuh6CpB4q3WLepu/ulK h4NzfglBS0eKw2uDYMNGns7aPCnk/1+yCAl9HZArQylugx2YjhxpA4mrNFPrJfosZV O1Yv6CIW2QXEwSDuP3R8Rj5d5YQNTRvGFcS05aJwoTmMr0ZAX1GTSTql2wMFViaNDB wXDJ9Ka+Ib21oA5s69LIkBS8Hx38U3oOV23nfS4EjFY5O3H0VQZBsKr/t96eP/E0oS UWTqudJMR9LEg==
FWIW, another (extreme?) example is the plate I got through the dealer on my
brand new Tiger in 1967. The plate number was HBN 810.

Gene