Re: [Tigers] Valve Cover Removal

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Valve Cover Removal
From: "hallmotors" <hallmotors@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 09:43:40 -0600
Thanks to all for your advice.  Yesterday I was surprised to find that the
problem location has a hex head bolt (only location on either bank that's
not an allen head).  It looks like I can get a wrench on the hex head from
the inboard side once the vacuum hose to the brake booster is removed.  I'll
also need to remove the generator but since the engine is the original I'm
confident from your responses that the cover can be maneuvered off.  I need
to work on another project first, but Ron I'll provide you with the head
casting date for the stock Tiger Engine Study once I get the cover off.

Thanks Again!
Brad Hall
Wichita, KS
LRXFE609