[Tigers] Overhaulin

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Overhaulin
From: Stu <sabre2tgr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 18:03:32 -0500
I was relieved when I saw the show, having seen some of the "improvements"
that Foose has come up with for other cars.  But I wish they's spent a
little more time on the redesigned front suspension.  And given that Dan
was there, did it get his torque arm on the rear?

A few funny things...  Did that lady reference the rear suspension when
standing by the new front crossmember?  Did they at, one point, have the
valve covers on backwards?  And a RED engine?

The convertible top doors should have been body color with the stripes.
And they should have just replaced the veneer on the dash, I didn't like
that look at all.  And what did they do with the battery?  I thought I saw
Foose putting a completely flat trunk floor panel in...

I never saw it clearly, but in one view it looked like the VIN tag had been
removed.

But the owner liked it, so I guess that's all that counts.

Stu