Re: [Tigers] Overhaulin

To: Stu <sabre2tgr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Overhaulin
From: Gary Winblad <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 23:55:06 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Tigers@autox.team.net
Thread-index: +O3bVwwDwU4M3Tp5FVnc0/GEQ4hTqg== s=q20140121; t=1415231707; bh=HsTjZu0YmZn06iaONOVOVitPJIkwOBMU296Ku6UW+FU=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=uKnhi3z9dDk9MCdISKY9qbR4E5Rt7jZQ8+iCPUVqwSbiaNxFH0+cAwxG5KYw+ifme QB0LvXLjAQZdgtKSAWVnqlBWF9xfkysxUsZ6KEX0GM8Eqf/CPnqITYl8tlxIFcXT0B V62wejEnl0rVOl4Zfw/NqcmUbn4/U92NUxPQKxHagHGnJzHQfdOw2dZezyYSiyMFIw CQlpqv9xpAVI5IZ6oo1ypSk4qdmbmL3Ynn01fK9KdY6NPnNvjyMfGlSCwQBZa5+sCj 6ctLMjg/bT1o5cQeiFSzJ3/Y9k6fedE+vjY5KsRss6UiW6UlY1dEIdX8xkzT5KYE6t ruDr0cq1U+AOw==
Yes, not the way a Tiger guy would do it, but not TOO untasteful..

Yes she did.
The lady(s) aren't there for their car knowledge  ;-)

Not sure but it kinda looked like they just eliminate the top and
made wooden "doors" covered in leather..  A Foose GT model...

The dash was ok, except for the tacky "vintage?" gauges.

Well, if you send the shell to the blaster, you might as well remove
it or else it will be gone anyway.

Gary