Re: [Tigers] Tiger blower motor

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger blower motor
From: Brent Edinger <banana111@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 11:41:36 -0800 FILETIME=[D1DF4A90:01D00D9E]
Ever since the last overhaul and I insulated the car the engine automatic heat
is no longer working.
For the first time in 35 years the wife made me stop and put the top up due we
were freezing
coming over grants pass. Not sure I could of made it but I can blame her cause
she was first
to flinch.
I took my motor apart and the brass ball bearings were frozen onto the shaft.
I got them off and
lubed up but I think I want to put a brand new one in there so I'll never
(yeah right) have to
mess with it again.  Victoria british has one for $90 for the Tiger, I think
I'll give it a try.

                     Brent