Re: [Tigers] Oil pressure line question

To: cmccann1972@gmail.com, awtiger@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Oil pressure line question
From: CoolVT--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 09:39:53 -0500
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Full-name: CoolVT
Andy,
I had a new (replacement) plastic line fail within the first 2  hours of
use.  I would highly recommend a stainless replacement line. May  not look
like the original, but a whole lot safer. If the plastic one pulls off  the
barbed end as mine did, you are effectively stranded unless you have a
replacement or a plug for the engine.  Mark L

In a message dated 12/29/2014 9:32:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,