Re: [Tigers] Tiger GT

To: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger GT
From: Sandy Ganz via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 11:50:27 -0800
Thanks for all the GT info and pics. I'm embarking on getting my Tiger 'race
ready' but want to have it still have some semblance of a street car (you know
sleeper looking).

Still debating on removing the top mechanism and things like that. Will need to
get into it a bit more to see all the sheet metal.

Rear end came out last night, so I'm on my way! Looks like lots of bad welding
from the usual cracked traction masters. They got to go...

Have a scale and will also weight the removed parts for fun. The initial plan
is to remove the D44 and swap with a 9". Hoping to shed some lbs in the process.

Will get some pics going as soon ;)

Sandy