Re: [Tigers] Tiger GT

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@garmin.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger GT
From: Sandy via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 14:08:57 -0800
Theo -

It equalizer is the aluminum center you can get in the 9", that removes
a lot of iron out of the picture. I don't know how the housing weight
will come into play until I get it. For hollow shafts might save a
couple more lbs, but not sure yet if worth it depending on the cost.

The best way to loose some weight out of the Tiger is for me to lose 20
lbs :)

One thing that will cost some lbs in the 9" is hubs and brakes. I think
it will weight in more then the stuff on the Tiger D44.

And yes, it's nice to deal with the drop out center, easy to get parts,
easy to swap!

Sandy