[Tigers] Factory oil filter hoses

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Factory oil filter hoses
From: awtiger--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 12:46:27 -0500
Hey, guys:

Okay...all the work I've done over the last year is about to (hopefully) come
to a conclusion.  It looks like the motor will go back in my car within a week
or two!!!!  I still have one question, however, and hopefully you guys can shed
a bit of light on this for me.  I've never owned a Tiger with the factory oil
filter hose set up on it so I'm a bit in the dark when it comes to that
subject.  My question is this...can the hoses and the side block fittings be
installed on the motor with the motor in place in the car?  My guess is that
they probably can, but I don't want to install the motor without the hoses,
only to find that I've got to take it all lose again and jack it around in
order to get the hoses on.  Can someone address this for me?

Thanks very much,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE