[Tigers] Fuel line support bracket

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Fuel line support bracket
From: awtiger--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 12:04:16 -0500
Hey, guys:

My question deals with the under-engine metal fuel line that runs from the bell
housing area on the passenger side of the car and curves upward in front of the
engine to the fuel filter.  Isn't there supposed to be some kind of bracketry
involved in holding this line in place?  The damn (dumb...whatever...) previous
owner must have figured that it would be "good enough" to zip-tie the fuel line
to the hydraulic brake line that runs along the front suspension crossmember.
I've looked in the factory parts manual for an illustration but there is none.
Can anyone shed some light on how this fuel line is supported?

As always, thanks a million,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE