Re: [Tigers] Fuel line support bracket

To: Andy Walker <awtiger@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel line support bracket
From: Tom Parker via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 13:00:02 -0500
Cc: LIST TIGER <tigers@autox.team.net>
I had the original steel lines, and when I installed the stainless fuel
lines I (more or less) followed the original contours. To keep the line
away from the exhaust they routed it below the starter and up along the oil
pan to the front of the engine.

Tom

>>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/tkparker1941@gmail.com