Re: [Tigers] Air cleaner choking?

To: jay.laifman@gmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Air cleaner choking?
From: CoolVT--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 15:54:36 -0500
Full-name: CoolVT
If you have done nothing to the car since the last time you started it then
 I think you should look for issues that can arise from storage.  Most
mechanical things probably haven't changed.
Bad gas or plugged carb passages from bad gas?

In a message dated 2/15/2015 2:42:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,