[Tigers] Horn wiring

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Horn wiring
From: awtiger--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 9:44:23 -0400
Guys:

I am in the process of wiring up my original-style horns that were graciously
provided to me by a member of this list (thanks so much, Jim!!) and I have a
quick question.  Do both the purple wire and the purple/black wire have
specific lugs that they connect to on the horns; i.e. is current supposed to
travel only one way through the horns?  I have consulted the factory wiring
diagram on this and all indications are that it doesn't matter which lug you
hook the wires to since there are no "+" and "-" designations on the drawing,
but it always pays to check with people who are smarter than me on this kind of
thing.  If someone could please let me know before I blow anything up, I would
be appreciative...

Thanks much,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK