Re: [Tigers] Horn wiring

To: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@garmin.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Horn wiring
From: Mark Rense via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 10:50:26 -0400
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>

--001a11c2f3c6b39ad10513c477df

I'd say use the left terminal for the + as smoke prefers to swirl clockwise
in this hemisphere.
=F0=9F=98=83

On Wednesday, April 15, 2015, Smit, Theo via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
wrote:

> They=C2=B9re not handed as far as I remember.
>
> Theo
>
> On 2015-04-15, 7:44 AM, "awtiger--- via Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net
> <javascript:;>>
> wrote:
>
> >Guys:
> >
> >I am in the process of wiring up my original-style horns that were
> >graciously provided to me by a member of this list (thanks so much,
> >Jim!!) and I have a quick question.  Do both the purple wire and the
> >purple/black wire have specific lugs that they connect to on the horns;
> >i.e. is current supposed to travel only one way through the horns?  I
> >have consulted the factory wiring diagram on this and all indications ar=
> >that it doesn't matter which lug you hook the wires to since there are n=
> >"+" and "-" designations on the drawing, but it always pays to check wit=
> >people who are smarter than me on this kind of thing.  If someone could
> >please let me know before I blow anything up, I would be appreciative...
> >
> >Thanks much,
> >Andy Walker
> >Edmond, OK

--001a11c2f3c6b39ad10513c477df

I&#39;d say use the left terminal for the + as smoke prefers to swirl clock=
esday, April 15, 2015, Smit, Theo via Tigers &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:tigers@a=
utox.team.net">tigers@autox.team.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D=
"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding=
-left:1ex">They=C2=B9re not handed as far as I remember.<br>
Theo<br>
On 2015-04-15, 7:44 AM, &quot;awtiger--- via Tigers&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"ja=
vascript:;" onclick=3D"_e(event, &#39;cvml&#39;, &#39;tigers@autox.team.net=
&#39;)">tigers@autox.team.net</a>&gt;<br>
wrote:<br>
&gt;Guys:<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;I am in the process of wiring up my original-style horns that were<br>
&gt;graciously provided to me by a member of this list (thanks so much,<br>
&gt;Jim!!) and I have a quick question.=C2=A0 Do both the purple wire and t=
he<br>
&gt;purple/black wire have specific lugs that they connect to on the horns;=
&gt;i.e. is current supposed to travel only one way through the horns?=C2=
=A0 I<br>
&gt;have consulted the factory wiring diagram on this and all indications a=
re<br>
&gt;that it doesn&#39;t matter which lug you hook the wires to since there =
are no<br>
&gt;&quot;+&quot; and &quot;-&quot; designations on the drawing, but it alw=
ays pays to check with<br>
&gt;people who are smarter than me on this kind of thing.=C2=A0 If someone =
could<br>
&gt;please let me know before I blow anything up, I would be appreciative..=
.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Thanks much,<br>
&gt;Andy Walker<br>
&gt;Edmond, OK<br>
&gt;_______________________________________________<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<a href=3D"javascript:;" onclick=3D"_e(event, &#39;cvml&#39;, &#39;tige=
rs@autox.team.net&#39;)">tigers@autox.team.net</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"; target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>