Re: [Tigers] Tigers' various lock cylinders

To: <e.coiner@cox.net>, <awtiger@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers' various lock cylinders
From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 20:00:27 -0400
Cc: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Nuts I forgot to Reply All and add Tiger list.  2nd try

Andy
There are 2 keys as stated below.

If you pull the tumbler out of each lock you might be able to change
positions of the brass key ways to fit your keys.

A locksmith should be able to do this no problem.

I believe there are brass key way kits available to help with this problem.

Ron Fraser