Re: [Tigers] Tigers United Website

To: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>, michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers United Website
From: "Smit, Theo via Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 14:21:54 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>

--_000_D1B0178F1C832theosmitgarmincom_

Hi all,
I=92m happy to continue to add content/reorganize/revamp TU.com although so=
metimes it seems like it=92s hard to find time to do it=85 if anyone has co=
ntent or organization ideas let me know. Currently some of the stuff is kin=
d of buried, but the search engine can dig out anything that you can specif=
y keywords for. Let me know if you spot something that is broken.

It occurred to me on the drive back from TU (lots of time to think on that =
drive!) that I should have been more diligent about getting a picture of al=
l the attendees and their Tigers =96 would have made for a good and relevan=
t writeup. Next time!
Cheers,
Theo

Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 5:21 PM

To be clear everyone, my comment wasn't that it is too much money.  I just =
don't see it cited to so much, unlike TE/AE and other sites.  So I was just=
 wondering if it was still relevant.  I'm happy to keep paying and keep my =
dad's (or partially my dad's) legacy going.  Though it does sound like it m=
akes sense to switch.

I did started going and making a full database that included substantive an=
d informative comments from over the years in the emails.  So, for example,=
 if you wanted to see all substantive posts about brakes, you could.  I got=
 sidetracked though - which is the regular way of things these days.

Jay

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 3:52 PM, michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com<mai=