Re: [Tigers] Tigers United Website

To: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers United Website
From: Larry Paulick via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 10:24:02 -0400
Cc: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>

--Apple-Mail=_674063C6-8338-439A-BE51-FBC4BB2FC52B

Jay, Tigers United is one of the key resources available to Tiger =
owners.  I hope it does not fall by the way side.

Like all resources, if it is not used, it will be lost.  The question(s) =
posted recently re 13=94 wheels and Dale A=92s ackerman kit, was =
discussed in depth on the Tigers United site, but I guess they did not =
avail themselves of this information.

Why?

The same goes for overheating.  TEAE did a comprehensive, authoritative, =
and extensive article on how to solve this issue, yet it keeps coming up =
over and over and over.  Ironically, many of the =93fixes=94 that the =
emailers said they will use, proved that they were not the solution, =
when you read this valuable resource.

Why?

Frankly, I have talked to many of those who have spent their time =
writing and documenting many of the issues that reoccur on this site, =
and they tell me that they wonder if their efforts are worth the time =
they put in, as it appears their work and the resources available are =
not used.

I have to agree.  If you don=92t know about Tigers United, the Archives, =
or even just going to the web and using Google, that is understandable.  =
 But come on Guys, the info is there, use it.

I had many long conversations with a Tiger Champion, Wally Swift about =
why the various Tiger Clubs did not get together and pool their =
resources and information.  We discussed the invaluable talent and =
experience that these members possessed.  He said he and others tried =
for years to bring the Clubs together, but because of many perceived =
difficulties, they would or could not come together to pool their =
knowledge.  Too bad.  Are we seeing a loss of resources again.

Larry Paulick

BTW - Thanks to all the guys who helped me in my restoration, including =
many issues that have not been addressed in the way of articles that =
appear anywhere. =20

On Jun 23, 2015, at 6:32 PM, Jay Laifman via Tigers =
<tigers@autox.team.net> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>=20
> I've been paying every year to keep http://www.tigersunited.com going. =
 I was just wondering if people are still referring to it.  It's a =
couple hundred dollars a year.  I feel like I should keep it going.  But =
didn't know if it is still valuable and used.
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/lpaulick1@verizon.net
>=20
>=20

--Apple-Mail=_674063C6-8338-439A-BE51-FBC4BB2FC52B

charset=3Dwindows-1252"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;">Jay, =
Tigers United is one of the key resources available to Tiger owners. =
all resources, if it is not used, it will be lost. &nbsp;The question(s) =
posted recently re 13=94 wheels and Dale A=92s ackerman kit, was =
discussed in depth on the Tigers United site, but I guess they did not =
avail themselves of this =
same goes for overheating. &nbsp;TEAE did a comprehensive, =
authoritative, and extensive article on how to solve this issue, yet it =
keeps coming up over and over and over. &nbsp;Ironically, many of the =
=93fixes=94 that the emailers said they will use, proved that they were =
not the solution, when you read this valuable =
I have talked to many of those who have spent their time writing and =
documenting many of the issues that reoccur on this site, and they tell =
me that they wonder if their efforts are worth the time they put in, as =
it appears their work and the resources available are not =
know about Tigers United, the Archives, or even just going to the web =
and using Google, that is understandable. &nbsp; But come on Guys, the =
conversations with a Tiger Champion, Wally Swift about why the various =
Tiger Clubs did not get together and pool their resources and =
information. &nbsp;We discussed the invaluable talent and experience =
that these members possessed. &nbsp;He said he and others tried for =
years to bring the Clubs together, but because of many perceived =
difficulties, they would or could not come together to pool their =
knowledge. &nbsp;Too bad. &nbsp;Are we seeing a loss of resources =
me in my restoration, including many issues that have not been addressed =
in the way of articles that appear anywhere. =
PM, Jay Laifman via Tigers &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:tigers@autox.team.net";>tigers@autox.team.net</a>&gt; =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
paying every year to keep <a =
href=3D"http://www.tigersunited.com/";>http://www.tigersunited.com</a> =
going.&nbsp; I was just wondering if people are still referring to =
it.&nbsp; It's a couple hundred dollars a year.&nbsp; I feel like I =
should keep it going.&nbsp; But didn't know if it is still valuable and =

--Apple-Mail=_674063C6-8338-439A-BE51-FBC4BB2FC52B--

--===============4618209103543697911==