Re: [Tigers] Wiper Motor Park Position

To: "'wseay'" <wseay@embarqmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wiper Motor Park Position
From: Graham Harlowe via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 12:34:15 -0400
Thanks for the inputs on the wiper motor park position.  I must have missed
the opportunity to align the rotable cap when I had the thing disassembled
to reattach the drive cable (or messed up the alignment by doing same).
Although the manual doesn't describe how to adjust the park position, it
does explain how the park position works.

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmN28.asp

I hoped I'd be able to test/tweak/retest my way to the proper wiper park
position by reaching under the dash and rotating the cap, but of course, the
cap is not accessible from there.  I may be able to access the cap to do
iterative adjustments by removing the glove box.  Will put than on the
winter task list.  Thanks again!

Cheers,
Graham
B382001466