[Tigers] Front Hubs

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Front Hubs
From: Tod Brown via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 23:59:53 -0400
--===============9210073184010322041==
 boundary="------------000904000501040805010203"

--------------000904000501040805010203

Hello All:

The other day, afriend who owns a Tiger II found that one of his pie
mags would not
fit on one of the front hubs. In trying tofigure out why, we took a hub
off a Series V
Alpine that we have been dismantling and found that the mag would fit on
that hub
very easily. I would have thought that the hubs used on the Tiger II's
and the Series V
Alpines were the same and, as far as I can find, there is only one part
number on the
Parts List, but they are slightly different. Can anyone offer any
insight into this situation?

We also noticed that the brake discs on the Tiger II and the Alpine V
were different, with
the Tiger disc being thicker but slightly smaller in diameterthan those
on the Alpine.

Are these just ordinary variations in manufactured parts of is there
some other
explanation?

Thanks,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE
TAC 864

--------------000904000501040805010203

  <head>

  </head>
        The other day, a<font face="Arial"> friend who owns a Tiger II
          found that one of his pie mags would not <br>
              hubs<font face="Arial">. In trying to<font face="Arial">
                  figure out why, we took a hub off a Series V<br>
                    dismantling and found that the mag would fit on that
                    hub<br>
                        would have thought that the hubs used on the <font
                          face="Arial">Tiger II's and the Series V<br>
                            as far as I can find, there is only one part
                            number on the<br>
                              slightly different. Can anyone offer any
                              insight into this situation?<br>
                                the brake discs on the Tiger II and the
                                Alpine V were different, with<br>
                                    face="Arial">sc being thicker but