Re: [Tigers] Tiger Trunk Lock and Key

To: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Trunk Lock and Key
From: awtiger--- via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 17:17:48 -0400
Cc: Joel Martin via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Joel:

You might just try another locksmith.  I just had the center console lock
rekeyed to one of my other keys and the locksmith I used had no trouble
whatsoever.  I think that sometimes when people hear what the locks are off of,
they just automatically say that they don't mess with stuff like that.  I'll
bet you can find another locksmith in your area who would be willing to give it
a try.  You might even check with other British car owners in your area to see
who they have used in the past for something like this.

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK