Re: [Tigers] Dipstick and oil level report

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Dipstick and oil level report
From: Ramon Spontelli via Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 19:15:44 -0700
ARRRRRRRRR!

That's all I can stand/I can't stand no more!

What's WRONG out there?

You have a small-block Ford in your Tiger.

If you drain the oil out of the pan.

You put four quarts back in.

If you change the filter, you put five quarts back in.

If you have a high-capacity, maybe seven-quart pan, you adjust accordingly.

Screw the dipstick!  Make extra marks on it if you want to.  If you are
worried about some concourse judge, screw the concourse judge.  Pack an
unmolested dipstick for the silly-ass concourse.  Anybody ever see one pull
the dipstick?

Sorry . . .  I don't do this often, but this one seems sublimely ridiculous
to me.

Ramon