RE: Installing New Caliper Pistons

To: <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Subject: RE: Installing New Caliper Pistons
From: "John Runge" <greentr3@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 09:14:19 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Scott,

It wasn't easy, but, I was able to push the pistons all the way in, I used
brake fluid as a lubricant (and cleaning fluid).  Make sure that you have
the correct size pistons and seals, and that the bleeder screws are out.
Also check the groove in the cylinder for "leftovers", it has to be very
clean.  I found dentist picks to be of value there.

John