RE: correction: to fan or not to fan

To: TR3A@worldnet.att.net, rpam@stanford.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: correction: to fan or not to fan
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 12:38:04 GMT
Cc: las@alaska.net
Then again, if you are going to put in an alternator, might as
>well throw in a cyclone maker and blow 20 amps worth.  You won't need the
>30 amp capacity Greg has, unless you have an engine like his.
>
>Regards,
>
>Jack Brooks
>Hillsdale, NJ
>1960 TR3A TS69032LO
>1974 Norton 850 Commando Roadster

   Holy cow!!! I didn't think I had the TR equivalent of a hot monster
   motor! I mean I just think of it as... just slightly warmed;)

   I just live in the midwest where I see temps in the mid 90s with
   humidities in the mid 80s and low 90s from time to time... Like,
   2 or three weeks in a row... I needed a fan that sucked as well as
   what came with the car;*)

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)