RE: Moving to New Jersey

To: "The Brooks'" <TR3A@worldnet.att.net>, Stephen Peca <sppchicago@excite.com>, Jeff Nathanson <jeffn@msystech.com>
Subject: RE: Moving to New Jersey
From: Stephen Peca <sppchicago@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 07:02:29 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Maybe what I'll do is take my TR3 to a private inspection station and see
how the car "survives" the inspection.  My fear at this time is fear itself.
My TR3 is mechanically in good shape, but most of the instrumentation is
non-functional.  (I just drive with the flow of traffic and carry a stick to
measure the fuel level.

I use Hagerty now. I have my TR3 valued at $8,000.   The annual premium is
$140.00.  They have been the easiset insurance people I have done bsuiness
with.

Steve Peca
Franklin Twp, New Jersey
1958 TR3A - TS23867L