RE: Is Triumph coming Back???

To: "'Mark the Shark'" <markie@gte.net>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Is Triumph coming Back???
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:09:30 -0500 >
I think that makes it even funnier.

I recently picked up a TR7 that had all the original paperwork in the
glovebox, original bill of sale, initial service documents, etc. The speedo
is broken with 11,000 some odd miles on the clock (111,000 I suspect). The
original service record documents show all the original inspections
performed up to, but not, the 12000.  The dealer still exists.

After a tad bit more restoration I intend to drive over to the dealer and
present the coupon for the 12,000 mile inspection.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 76-TR7 80-TR8  W4UCK