Back on the road..

To: Will <tr6@mac.com>
Subject: Back on the road..
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:11:00 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by Will
>One little curiosity: Seems the temp gauge is reading high but the
fuel gauge is reading low. I thought this might be down to the
stabilizer, but shouldn't they both be misreading the same way? Time
to read Dan's book I suspect...meanwhile at least they are both
erring on the safe side!
<

Will, congrats on getting the car back ont he road.  Yes the gauges would
both read high if the voltage stabilizer was defective so it sounds like
you have another problem.  Good luck and check all the earth connections.

Cheers

Dave Massey
57 TR3
71 TR6