Re: My TR6 may pull through!!!

Subject: Re: My TR6 may pull through!!!
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 09:04:16 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Frank :

I agree, those compression figures say the rings and valves are fine.
But, considering the shape your crank was in, I'd want to take a look at
the camshaft and rocker shaft.  The scores in the crank were caused by
some kind of foreign matter circulating in the oil, so the cam journals
may look the same way.  Also, be sure the lifter cavities are cleaned,
so no swarf can find it's way back into your new bearings.

Randall