Re: TR-3 On TV

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-3 On TV
From: Greg Gelhar <gmark@lightdog.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 19:44:13 -0600
> Okay guys,

I spent quite some time finding where I put that tape.  I found it.  It also has
the movie DINER and many scenes from the 1985 VTR Convention in Rockford.
I have no knowledge of making copies, so if there is someone on the 'list' who
would be interested, let's here from them. Otherwise I will be the only one
laughing at that old show.

Greg Gelhar
1980 TR8 dhc
"FUN 2BN"