Re: TR-3 On TV

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-3 On TV
From: RX74EVR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:57:28 EST
In a message dated 1/21/01 5:53:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gmark@lightdog.com writes:

<<
 > Okay guys,

 I spent quite some time finding where I put that tape.  I found it.  It also
has
 the movie DINER and many scenes from the 1985 VTR Convention in Rockford.
 I have no knowledge of making copies, so if there is someone on the 'list'
who
 would be interested, let's here from them. Otherwise I will be the only one
 laughing at that old show. >>

Greg,

If you do find someone to make copies of the tape for you, I would LOVE to
see it as I LIVE in Rockford and was working at the Clock Tower(where the VTR
was that year) when the VTR was going on...Let me know what you find out!
Thanks!

Paul Seedoff