Re: Shudder While Driving

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shudder While Driving
From: Stephen Peca <sppchicago@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:27:21 -0800 (PST)
Phil,

Thanks for the comment.  Based upon the responses - and cost - I will work
on balancing the wheels first.  One lister even suggested that a belt may
have broken on my old bias ply tires that could be causing the shudder.

Steve Peca
Franklin Twp, New Jersey
1958 TR3A - TS23867L

  From: Stephen Peca <sppchicago@excite.com>

  >What is the problem?  Do I simply need to balance the wheels

  Until you have balanced wheels, there is little point in investigating the
  less-obvious.

  1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 Triumph TR4
CT2846L
  "It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
  - 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.