Re: Spit Carb part missing - WANTED

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spitfire list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spit Carb part missing - WANTED
From: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:35:50 -0500
Switch was done by PO.

I do have the original HS2 with intake manifold but they too need rebuilding
(actually, MAJOR rebuilding).  For now, I just want to keep things simple
(I'm new at all this mechanical stuff) & keep it running as well as possible
without putting too much money on it until I do a full restoration.
Sometime after the 6 is done (in many years!!!)

I will put the HS2 eventually, but not this year (at least it's not in my
plans, but as we all know, plans can change!!!)

Thanks