Re: TR6 auxiliary hood (bonnet) release

To: "Will" <>, <>
Subject: Re: TR6 auxiliary hood (bonnet) release
From: "Martin Secrest" <>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 15:04:06 -0400
Yes, this elegant solution was devised by Capital Triumph club member Joe
Cannon for his '71 TR6.  I put it in my car too.  It works like a dream --
the biggest mental hurdle is drilling the small hole in the bulkhead for the
activating lever, which can also be made from an old piece of a wiper blade

Martin Secrest
73 GT6 (driver)
72 TR6 (weekender)
Arlington, VA

"She's got a carburetor tied to the moon."