[TR] Speedo fitting

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Speedo fitting
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 18:50:47 +0100
Hi Folks
I thought I kept this info, I am looking for the List Member who does / did
supply the square section rubber rings for speedometers etc. It is not for
an LBC more an LBB, a Tiger Cub. I need a new rubber ring of square section
about 0.1" X 0.1" to fit a clock diameter 2 3/8 " willing to pay postage
worldwide for right bit!

Graham.