[TR] Re: TR List

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Re: TR List
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 07:09:37 -0700
>It certainly doesn't seem like two years.  From time to time
> other List members have mentioned you and your web site as a resource
> when replying to questions posted to the List.

It is always good to be reminded of that.  Sometimes I wonder why I have
been going through all the time and effort to build and maintain the
Triumph section.  I wonder if I might be delusional in thinking it might
be of use to others.  But then someone emails me and says the
information on the site has helped them, and it makes the effort all
worthwhile.  I guess being off the triumph list has broken the main
feedback path.

> It is good to here that your back and I trust that you will
> continue to share your knowledge and advice with those of us who are
> often so in need.

It's funny, but I frequently wonder that so many people take me more
seriously than I do.  Especially when it comes to men and British cars.
  Men almost never take women seriously when it comes to mechanical stuff.

Outside the Land Rover and Triumph circles I get treated as men usually
treat women when dealing with mechanical stuff: comments and suggestions
automatically dismissed as wrong or inconsequential.  But in the Land
Rover and Triumph circles there are a lot of men who have figured out
that there might be a brain behind the mascara that can comprehend the
relationship between the progression holes and axillary venturi size on
a DCOE.

Thanks for the warm welcome back.  I'll endeavour to be worthy of it.

Thanks all

TeriAnn
"I still think roll up windows are just a passing fad"

===     http://www.vtr.org